January 23, 2015
Oh, Whitney.. what would we do without her? We adore this girl! She has been with the Glam Squad for a very long time and we are her second family, her home away from home! She is one of our very talented stylist’s doing hair and makeup! We love asking our girls what their favorite products are becuase you just KNOW they wouldn’t recommend them if they weren’t awesome.
Here’s our beautiful Whitney, what a babe! We asked her what her top favorite products were and here they are!
1. Shea Moisturizer for Hair
SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie defines curls, reduces frizz and smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Restores moisture, creates brilliant shine and conditions hair without weighing it down for bouncy, healthy curls.
• Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.
• Coconut Oil hydrates and protects hair while reducing breakage.
• Silk Protein smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel.
• Neem Oil controls frizz while adding brilliant shine
All-natural hair dressing moisturizes hair and imparts a shine and bounce to curls!
2. Maybelline Express Volume
• Delivers up to 3X the volume instantly for the fastest clump-free volume
• Anti-Clump Brush and volume-building express formula quickly thicken lashes without clumps or globs
• Contact lens safe, ophthalmologist-tested
• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula and Curved Brush
Sweep brush upwards froom root to tip to build instant volume. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water
3. Wet N Wild Gloss in Pink
Super-shiny gloss adds luster and color to lips, while vitamins A & E moisturize and condition. This is my go-to! Not only because it is inexpensive, but because it stays on for so long and gives my lips a fresh, just kissed type of look! Definitely a must in every girls purse!